thoughtWARE

You are invited to read excerpts from the upcoming book, thoughtWARE by Elizabeth Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht, Program Designer for Sarasota Medical & Sports Hypnosis & Joseph Bohorquez, M.D. The book is a composite of powerful Interactive Self-Hypnosis Imagery & Imaginology designed for Optimum Health & Performance

Monday, October 09, 2006

Seeds of Success

ACTIVE AFFIRMATION

The seeds of my success are in my imagination in this very moment. I choose to access them right now... Elizabeth Bohorquez, RN, C.Ht

We tend to think of success as something external that we are either going towards or away from. This affirmation suggests to look at success in a completely different way, asking you to acknowledge that seeds of success, no matter what arena, are already present, simply waiting to be activated. This is a very powerful & creative thought with no limitations, moving one from many negative mind-sets including, limited, hopelessness, helplessness, etc.

Below I'll address this particular affirmation directly, while designing some working images. All of my audio programs have active affirmations that are linked to specific imagery that the listener actually self-designs. The subconscious mind works so quickly in this regard. All it needs is a good leading direction.

To help you along, here are few complimentary mp3 downloads. Each is a full interactive self-hypnosis session & part of a complete 2-3 track series. Each are filled with active imagery & affirmations.
Self-Image Affirmations
Enhancing Creativity
Dreamscaping


PLANTING THE AFFIRMATION

Take some quiet time & read the affirmation, either aloud or quietly to yourself. As before, dissect it. If your mind is in a wandering mode, work on releasing first. Simply relax deeply into the chair where you are sitting, sensing magnets pulling you down gently. You can either count backwards from 5 to 1, or circle different areas of your body, coloring them in with a hue of soft blue. If you have worked with other deepening exercises, or meditation, these will work very well for you in allowing your mind to clear.

AFFIRM - The seeds of my success are in my imagination in this very moment. I choose to access them right now...

In a relaxed mind-set, locate your mind-screen. As you know, this is where you program your subconscious mind. In this instance you are planting or etching an active affirmation. If you are visual, certainly imagine the successful seeds on the mind screen. If I were working with this affirmation, I would like to have seed boxes or containers for different areas of my life, some general & some specific. For example, I'd want a container for success in relation to my health, relationships, work, future, etc. Specifically, I'd like a container for my weight management program, the book I'm writing, a relationship with a difficult person in my life & perhaps one for a book I'm considering writing in the future. I'm sure you get the idea.

I'm working with this image as I'm writing this blog entry. I sense myself walking amongst the containers that are holding my seeds and I'm reading the labels. This is further affirming that I know these seeds are present. I'm placing my hand inside one of the containers and feeling the seeds.

Now I'm taking a handful and walking towards one of my inner gardens. The land is obviously fertile. I can see it, as well as smell it. Now I'm sowing the seeds into the fertile ground.... noticing that as I do so, little plants are popping up "right in the moment." This is an example of mind-expanding an affirmation. In a way, it's not very different from writing an article or a book. It's rather like the affirmation grows itself with the help of the subconscious mind. Remember, the subconscious mind works backwards. Here the plant is growing and so the plans for this particular seed's growth are already in process and are currently being executed by the subconscious. I can expect to have some break-through ideas or even find myself doing things differently. These things could be subtle or quite obvious. I'll just have to stay in positive expectation .... wait & see.

I can either choose to retrieve and plant other seeds, or I can further fertilize these little plants or perhaps even harvest a few, especially if I need them in my current moment.

I'm going to do something a bit different. I'm going to sow the same seeds into different arenas or gardens in my life. I happen to have health seeds in my hand. I'm headed over to my relationship with myself garden where I'll place these, noticing how they are co-joining other small plants that are not obviously health-related. What I'm suggesting to my subconscious mind is to show me an original outcome from this cross-seeding experiment. This is simply an opportunity to work in a creative way and I have no idea of the outcome.....but one thing I know for sure and that is there will be an outcome.

If you are interested in reading the archives from this blog, you can find them at the following link...

http://thoughtwareprograms.blogspot.com/